#1 Search Agency
The world's best SEO & SEM happen here
Ranking on the 1st page of Google might seem like rocket science, but it doesn’t need to. Our team is obsessed with learning the latest organic and local SEO strategies to make sure your website steadily improves its search position.
Great brands we've consulted
Why You’ll Want To Work With Us
SEO for Brands of All Sizes
We live and breathe SEO so you don’t have to.
For rebellious startups
You don’t need massive marketing budgets to have massive impact when it comes to ranking on Google. We’ll help you develop the right campaigns that will get you the leads you’ve been dreaming of. We’re not pulling rabbits out of hats - we’re just really good at what we do.
For breakout brands
Is your business on a breakaway but your competition is still holding a higher search result position?
We’ll help you score that competitive edge and finish on top with quality inbound links, a solid content marketing plan and strong SEO strategies.
For mighty enterprises
You’ve built a successful brand but being at the top doesn’t mean your work is done. We’ll work hard to ensure that you keep your heavyweight championship title. We’ll help get you more traffic and leads as you sit back and watch as your sales and revenue kick into high gear.
Support your digital marketing agency, SEO company, or consultancy with our white label SEO programs. Get the manpower you need without adding new in-house employees and provide clients with on-going link building, on-page SEO, and technical website optimization.
Our Work Is Never Done
We researched endless keywords, created a library full of content & built an ocean of links
We know that you’ve gotten used to wearing many hats, but it’s time to take off one of those hats and let your hair down. When it comes to SEO and content, we’ve got you covered.
Our Work in Numbers
Our Work Is Never Done
SEO doesn't need to be a daunting task, it can even be enjoyable.
Hear us out. What could possibly be more fun than outranking your competition? Let us give your business a boost and leave your competitors in the dust (aka the 2nd page of Google).
Our Promise to You
We care about you and your business
We’ve worked with and been part of many marketing agencies and what most of them have in common is a cookie-cutter approach to client work. Our promise to you – we will care about your business like it’s our own. No cookie-cutter solutions, no BS – only hard work and authentic commitment to you & us winning together as partners. Every day, every time.
We deliver on 100% of what we promise
It’s very easy to promise the moon and stars in SEO and that’s exactly what a lot of digital marketing agencies do – they over-promise and under-deliver. We’ve seen it over and over again. Our promise to you – anything that you and us agree to, we will deliver. Our goal is for you & us to build a lasting & successful partnership and it can’t be done without trust & mutual respect.
We innovate on your behalf
Search engine algorithms change & evolve all the time. No great SEO is possible without constant drive & skill to innovate. You can be certain that by working with us, your business will always be using only best and latest SEO practices. We make it our business to make sure our clients are on top of all latest tech innovations like Voice Search, AR, Mobile, and more.
“Working with Authority Factors totally changed things for us. We were nowhere near the 1st page of Google and had no idea how to get there. They made everything simple for us to understand and got us results quickly. It was the best money we’ve ever spent!”
Contact Us Today
Are you ready to generate more leads from Google?
Getting started is easy – just send us a quick note using the form on the right and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense of what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we’re the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Usually 6-12 months is when we really start to see the needle move. Organic traffic is not a fly by night type of campaign – it’s ongoing and takes time. As we tell all my clients – SEO is a marathon, not a sprint.
We can help with any of the following SEO initiatives:
- Technical SEO Audits: our audits cover all the aspects of your website – technology, design, and content.
- On-Page Optimization: poorly optimized on-page elements like Titles & Headers on your website can negatively affect your rankings. Let me fix those for you no matter how large your website is – 5 pages or 500,000.
- Search Landscapes: keyword research is extremely important. Targeting wrong keywords can cost thousands of dollars in SEO & content efforts. Let me find every single RIGHT keyword opportunity that exists for your business. And you can trust us – nothing is left uncovered.
- Quality Link Building: backlinks are one of the most important signals in Google’s algorithm & I have a proven process to build those.
- Local SEO Services: have a local business? Looking to create a Google My Business (GMB) page for your local store? Well, we have a universal solution on getting your business on top of Google results page.
- Monthly Reporting: our monthly reports provide all the details on your organic performance. You’ll know when you are losing or winning.
- Rank & Keyword Tracking: we track thousands of keywords for my clients. Tools we use are enterprise solutions that keep an eye on your business 24/7.
- And much more! We make it my business to help you succeed online so let us know what you are looking for & we will find the solution.
Increases in organic traffic and revenue are what we look for when measuring the success of the SEO campaigns.
We’ve worked with and been part of many different digital marketing agencies and something we’ve noticed most of them have in common is a cookie-cutter approach to client work.
Not only do agencies provide the same strategies & tactics to their entire client roster but they also don’t care. It’s more important for agencies to chase new business then nurture already existing client accounts.
Our promise to you – we will care about your business like it’s my own. No cookie-cutter solutions, no BS – only hard work and authentic commitment to you & us winning together as partners.
Every SEO project is individually assessed based on the following factors:
- Number of target keywords you’d like your business to rank for: would you like to rank for 5 or 500 keywords? Are those branded or un-branded ones?
- Competitiveness of target keywords: are we going to go after keywords that Amazon & Best Buy rank for? Or is your competition a Bob’s Convenience Store next door? It’s important to know how competitive the landscape is before getting started.
- Your current keyword rankings: we’ll take a look at your existing rankings & see if there are quick wins we can go after right out of the gate at much lower costs.
- Current backlinks & site authority: does your business have authoritative websites linking to it? Or are we starting from scratch?
- Clients goals, timeline & expectations: based on the above it will be very important to set the right expectations and business goals.
No two SEO projects are the same and so the project costs will differ.
We can promise you, however, that you’re in safe hands and we’ll take great care of your business’s organic presence.
Success of any SEO campaign not only depends on the SEO expert your work with but also on your own commitment and dedication to win in organic search.
That and the fact that SEO is not a fly by night type of campaign – it’s ongoing and takes time, are the reasons why we wouldn’t be able to offer any guarantees.